PER CANADIAN GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS – PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINATION IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO OUR SHOWS.
To address any concerns with the Coronavirus, we want to remind you our first priority in all decisions is the well being of the communities we visit. Currently the risk of contacting the COVID-19 in most cities is low, but the health and safety of our audiences, staff and performers is of the highest importance to us. We are continuing to monitor the situation closely and are prepared for many scenarios. All upcoming performances are proceeding as scheduled.
We are taking the following precautions:
- Requiring COVID-19 Vaccinations for our guests, performers and staff.
- Sharing safeguards and best practices as outlined by federal health authorities and state and local officials.
- Significantly increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in all areas of the facilities in which we perform.
- Adding sanitizer dispensers for public use.
- Ensuring should any Staff member or Circus Performer experience cold- or flu-like symptoms, we will have them stay home.
As you know, the situation changes often. We encourage all in the community to monitor advisories from the federal government and local officials, and to take those advisories into account when making decisions.
For everyone’s continued safety, as always, we encourage those who are not feeling well to stay home and those attending our performances to follow best hygiene practices regarding hand washing, avoiding face touching and covers sneezes and coughs.
If, for any reason, a scheduled show is cancelled, all advance sales purchases will be refunded automatically. Refunds will not be given for failure of providing proof of COVID-19 vaccinations.
We look forward to seeing you at our next performance.