Who we are
Our website address is: https://benjaminscircus.com/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When you submit feedback or questions via our contact forms, we will request your name and email address and some personal information. We use this information solely to respond to your enquiries and communicate with you and will not be shared with a third party besides StrawHouse Ticketing Inc.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our site logs non personally identifiable information about our viewers, their locations, user actions, and IP addresses. This data is captured by Google and only used for analytics. This data is not shared with any other third parties.
Who we share your data with
- We do not collect personal identifying information when you visit our site unless you contact us or place an order with us via our web-based email form.
- When you contact us or place an order with us you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, email address, mailing address, delivery address and phone number. We may share this information, and only that information which is absolutely necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your order. For example, Stripe, or the financial institution that issued your credit card.
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
- When you submit feedback or questions via email, we will request your name and email address and some personal information. We use this information solely to respond to your enquiries and communicate with you.
- All data is shared with our ticketing partner StrawHouse Ticketing Inc.
Security Capabilities and Policy for Transmission of Payment Card Details
For credit card transactions, your information is secured by using 2048 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts information you input.
We accept as Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, JCB, through Stripe for payment. Stripe is a secure site.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment or review, the comment or review and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Please email Office@sarasotaboxoffice.com for any enquiries.
How we protect your data
We take safeguarding your personal data seriously, the handling of which is all locally password protected, our access to the internet and internet stored data is also locally password protected.